Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Fitness industry today=Marketing!

really?, Really??,REALLY???! This is Andreas, Owner of KettlebellFitnessCT.... I'm about to make a really bold statement about the Fitness industry today and Sorry if you are part of it and are offended, but the truth hurts!:

I am sick to my stomach seeing the "Personal Trainers" and "Fitness Professionals" trying to make $ at the expense of people being naive! I was proudly one of the 1st CERTIFIED Kettlebell Trainers in Connecticut back in 2006 waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy before it became "Trendy"!
Now everybody wants to do "Kettlebell training" since it has gone mainstream and jump on the bandwagon.... but not for the right reasons!!! Kettlebell training is a very specific way of training that took me almost a year to master! Watching a "You tube video" or buying some DVD at Target or Walmart is very dangerous!

For the majority of "personal trainers" and everyday fitness enthusiasts that are teaching/learning Kettlebells this way....let me ask you this question: Does your lower back or shoulders hurt when working with Kettlebells?!? If the answer is "YES" pleeeeeease Put down that underweight(10-20lb) Kettlebell that you can curl or shoulder press like a Dumbbell and learn the proper movement!!!!!!! Bob, Jillian & your local gym that learned KB training from them or "You Tube" is not how to get in the best shape of your life using them!

A contoured "Bob" bell, or adjustable "Jillian"bell just torques your wrist and makes them $....It i isn't "Fitness" its "Marketing"!!!

I apologize for being so bold, but my Fitness team & I truly are about making people feel better and fit.....not about jumping on the latest bandwagon to try to market "trendy"!


If you don't like the message I stand behind and convey....feel free to shoot me a line, I will proudly and sincerely listen to anyone who has an intelligent/legitimate rebuttal!

Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment