Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introducing KettleFit Coach David!



Everybody has that one thing that really motivates them; that one thing that drives them to succeed. That driving force could be as small as, "He said I couldn't do it," or as big as that yacht you've always wanted. Either way, there's always a goal in mind. For every hour you work, for every pushup you do, for every decision you make.
What drives me, is something seemingly so simple but inexplicably so complex. It's something that every person has the capability of doing, but more often than not, goes undone. It's something that can be achieved by anyone, but only through hard work and dedication to themselves.
What drives me is the desire to be better than I was the day before. That could mean eating just a little bit healthier. That could mean getting to the gym a minute earlier. That could mean five more pounds, one more rep, or even just one more second on the insanely intense kettlebell swing. It doesn't matter, as long as I'm better than I was the day before. Looking better, feeling better, being better.
I'm Dave, and I'm proud to be a fitness coach at Kettlebell Fitness LLC. And I'd be more than proud to work with someone who has the desire to become a healthier, better, new version of themselves. Stop on by and say hello and you'll be introducing yourself to our trainers. Stay a while and see the changes...and you'll be introducing yourself to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment